miércoles, 11 de julio de 2012

The One with Beach Hat

// Bikini top: Zingara // Bikini bottom: American Apparel // Hat: Bijoux Terner // Bag: traditional Colombian mochila from Tayrona


When I was still living in Finland, I used to bring Hilda-the-German-cleaning-lady -like scarfs to the long waited trips to somewhere warm and sunny. I have no idea why, I have particularly small skull and flat forehead (you know what they say; small head, small... brain) and I look truly idiotic with any scarf, even in Missoni. Luckily I discovered beach hats in Mexico and have been a huge fan ever since. This large Hyacinth Bucket -like red lover is the one I always take out for hot hot hot getaways by the Pacific. Please holidays, come already!

// Cuando todavía viví en Finlandia, siempre llevaba bufanditas estilo "la señora de limpieza Hilda la alemana" a los viajes para la playa. No tengo ni la mas remote idea por que - tengo cabeza pequeña y frente bajita- cualquier bufanda o pañuelo se me ve horrible. Hasta los de Missoni. Por suerte, en México descubrí los sombreros playeras y me convertí a un fan fiel. Este sombrero rojo como los de Hyacinth Bucket, es una de las grandes damas de mi colección. Me recuerda a las vacaciones en las playas en Pacifico... Ay que vengan ya, mis vacaciones!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario