jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Gone Shopping





//Tunic: La Sastreria //Leggings: American Apparel // Ankle boots: Zara // Bag: Balenciaga // Sunnies: Versace

Again, leggings are not pants. But they go just fine with and ass-covering tunic, right?
Yesterday after work I went hunting shopping, and these shiny black ones are part of the PFRO, Perfect Fitting Room Outfit: they go both as pants and stockings when trying on clothes.
Oh, and my boho love, my Balenciaga... I've always loved Balenciaga's bags, but after witnessing so many sad cases where the ultra soft and delicate leather went bad or broken in no time, I was kinda doubting whether to get my own. Then, as a miracle from Bag Goddess, came their 10 Year Anniversary Edition line in 2011. 
Same body but in better skin!

2 comentarios:

  1. Qué guapa!!!me han encantado las fotos!!


    un besin!!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hola Lucita! Gracias por visitar y dejar el comentario, muy lindo de ti!! xxx

      Borrar