jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013

Angie

*This post is dedicated to my dear friend H, who puts up with my last minute "Euro-shoppings" and works as one (wo-)man courier company.

Got myself a new pet!
Her name is Angie and she is a gorgeous little snake clutch.
She'll be home soon with some other new friends.

I don't know if Angel Jackson is as hot brand hereabouts as it is in Europe. If not, you can go and admire their absolutely mouthwatering bag collection here.

Not only is this British designer duo making bold and beautiful designs; it's also making something one could call ethical luxury
 A little green girl inside of me (dressed in Stella McCartney) says "Yay!" getting to know more brands that produce their goods in fair-trade workshops and make them from ethically sourced materials.
 .
Word for sustainable high fashion finds without icky DIY batik-vibes!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario