jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

Work It Out!







//Pants & Ring: YSL //Top: Zara //Blazer: Weekday //Heels: Stuart Weitzman //Sunglasses: Westward Leaning //Necklace: Rapsodia

It's been a heavy load work extravaganza this week, phew! Outfit-wise I'm also serving you just pretty conservative office looks now. Sorry!

One of my all time favorite designer houses is YSL. Or to be more specific: has been, until Hedi Slimane. I mean, his first collection for Yves Saint Laurent was OK, but I don't know anyone (except Lady Gaga and Courtney Love, neither of them exactly my style icon...) who really digs his last one...

So me, rebel being my second name, stubbornly stick in the old YSL couture until their new style convinces me 100%.

//Sama suomeksi
Hitto vie, mikä duuniviikko! Anteeksipyydellen tarjoilen teillekin vain tälläistä konservatiivista toimistolookkia, paljon muuhun ei ole tässä sorvin ääressä ehtinyt.

Mulle tämä Hedi Slimanen Yves Saint Laurent on edelleen karvas pala purtavaksi. Olen kautta aikojen ihaillut taloa, mutta etenkin tämä viimeisin A/W13 "kokoelma" (lainausmerkit koska en ole varma voiko 90-luvun farkkuhameista koostuvia riepuja kutsua vakavasti-otettavaksi P-a-P kokoelmaksi) jätti aika sanattomaksi. Enkä tarkoita toudellakaan hyvässä mielessä.

Niin että kunnes Slimane toisin todistaa, minä vanha vastarannan kiiski pysyttelen vintage YSL:ssä.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Dear,

    You have a wonderful style and I would like to
    invite you to join www.STARPIQ.com

    It is a New Fashion Community where you can share your looks and get stars from bloggers, editors and fashion stylist/designers.

    Hope to see you soon on STARPIQ

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ResponderBorrar