martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Love Story vol 1

This is what a catwalk looks like few hours before the show. No glam there!

All the hassle is where the make-up and hair is done.

Male model getting his game-face on...

Press, family, socialites and other fashion peeps changing the latest gossip before the show.

Something fluffy and pink caught my eye at the back stage clothes rack...

A rackful of jackets waiting for the models behind the catwalk.

Dresses, dressers and the ones to be dressed.

Summer casuals by Eduardo Blass

Not the most average blazer by Rocio Valencia

Matrix Reloaded by Rocio Valencia

Red sneakers

Seasons tendencies: peplum+stripes

...and then my heart stopped!!

Last week my friend dragged me to a charity fashion show organized by CECC.
Good thing I went, because I met my new love there.

//Sama suomeksi
Viime viikolla ystäväni Becky raahasi minut hyväntekeväisyysmuotinäytökseen (jessus, mikä sanahirviö!), jonka järjesti paikallinen viestintään ja designiin erikoistunut yliopisto CECC.
Kannatti lähteä, sillä tapasin siellä uuden rakkauteni...

2 comentarios: